Teach It Tuesday: Camera versus iphone

0 Comments


I promise I don't talk this fast in real life!  

Just a few thoughts to ponder when trying to decide between taking your "big girl/boy camera" or just your iphone!


CHATBOOKS are a great, inexpensive option for iphone pictures that you still want to use to "tell the story" or document an event!

SHUTTERFLY has inexpensive scrapbooks that you can create...they have come a long way with their layouts, etc.  They give you a LOT of control to create your own unique albums.

I've recently started a BOARD on pinterest for ideas & ways to showcase your images.

Here is a link to my SNAPSHOP classes as well!  If you haven't taken a class yet, please shoot me an email at ctphotomemories@gmail.com...I'd LOVE to schedule a class later this fall!

HERE is my #kidsfreeinnyc INSTAGRAM gallery from my trip to NYC with my hubby...pictures taken just on my iphone as opposed to my big girl camera!

HERE is a blog post I did on TIPS for taking pictures while on vacation.


You may also like

No comments: